Web Artisan. Entrepreneur. Big thinker.
- I am a user interface designer and engineer by trade - A.K.A. UI guy, frontend developer, creative.
- I begin my day with a hearty breakfast, 10-15 tech articles and the gym.
- I am perpetually hit with "idea storms" and eagerly working to develop my "big ideas".
- I love biking, fishing, farmers' markets, family and of course all things application development and design.
- I can often be found in a local café with my MacBook Pro, working my magic.
- I live and thrive in the beautiful Pacific Northwest - Portland, Oregon.